Thursday, September 16, 2010

butterfly thoughts

My mood, the colour of wine.
My thoughts, deep red much the same.
Butterflies won’t leave the brain today all I can do is manifest.
Lock me out if need be, I know my head is overbearing.

Mood right now, blocked. Hard.
Mediate right now, I just can’t.
Butterfly thoughts free my mind; I keep lists to lessen their chatter scatter endurance.
Not in my stomach but my head, excited little energy babies that
Take wing in couplets like beautifully phrased poems.
Syntax of my words in tune, in key, in time.
Quickly before I loose my mind.
They float out at night, when I practice mediative sits.
They store in my dreams and do crazy things.
When I’m sitting straight and eyes shut, I feel them literally leave my brain. Butterfly thoughts as they rise and take leave, they make my head light, like the wings, like the delicate breathlessness of the creature itself. I am calm, I am at peace.
Lovely little butterflies.
Tonight can’t seem to shoot free. The darkness grabbed a net
Tried to catch me.
My mood, wine and a dark lit room.
Ill lace the mind with blood tinted calm, sink into sleep
Sedate beating wings that need a night before release.

No comments:

Post a Comment