Monday, November 29, 2010

must be love


A cliché?
Never no way.
Its nice to find another who you are truly compatible with.
I have found it to be a struggle in my 25 years of breathe thus far.
Polar. Epic extremes of love I have for family and friends, friendships and alliances formed with ease.
Relationships not so much.
He liked me right away. I liked that I wasn’t scared of him.
I have hoped for many things, but all at the wrong time.
I have had many beautiful moments, (don’t get me wrong,) they all seemed to…
But that’s all they ever were.
Mere moments, I misunderstood as relationships. Happy to settle simply because I knew I was unconventional.
Always cool because it worked for me. Big egos, big energies.
Have to be hugely creative, and inspiring, to feed off that and be bigger than life.
Full of light and smiles, perfect until it all of a sudden isn’t.
Obsessive, anxiety, tears, lack of sleep, lack of food, lack of light.
These things I craved and belived up to be what made me feel good, where everything that was wrong, making me crave things that were not good for me or my health at all. Making me on edge and as a result unable to touch the ground properly.
I needed new ground, new shoes a new path.
Sucked dry and totally worse off than before.
A friend once said to me ‘you were fine before him, you’ll be fine after him.’ I could never help but wonder if I was fine before him why did I seek this out? If I was fine I wouldn’t have batted my eyes to it? Perhaps the key to realisation is appreciation for what was. Not hatred or ill will.
I created more wholes to repair. More damage.
Never a fan of Tiffany’s or tissues, but more of a girl than I ever let myself believe.
I moved away took a break and gave myself a break also. Don’t be so hard, beating yourself up when your already bruised.
So use to dealing on my own, in private. In my music and my words.
Now I deal with him and its scary but secure at the same time.
He loves my crazy as much as my calm, and I couldn’t have it any other way.

No two people can ever fully get each other, it’s the accepting of that, that makes a relationship. t
That’s the sacred key ever ones searching for. The hardest part is letting someone in, not figuring them out, that bit, that’s the fun bit.
Figure me out baby, I dare you.
I want to be that wife, that mother, that bride.
I will venture and float, but always come back to you, as my mother taught me to always go back to the truth, you feel true, and you are my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment